True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

She Knows

A little girl and her mother went shopping in a large department store.
After being in the store for some time, the little girl grew tired, let go of her mother's hand, and sat down on the floor to play.
Busily shopping, the mother moved on to another department, not realizing that her little girl no longer was with her.
Belatedly, the little girl discovered that her mother was nowhere to be seen, and she started to cry.
One of the store clerks saw the girl's distress, and asked her why she was crying.
After learning that the girl was lost, the clerk took her by the hand and they went looking for her mother.
After a few minutes of fruitless searching, the clerk had an idea. She asked the little girl if she thought that her mommy would recognize her voice, and the girl quickly nodded yes.
The clerk thereupon took her to the counter and lifted her up so that she could reach the store's public address system microphone.
The clerk then told the girl to talk into the microphone, so that her mother would hear her voice and come get her.
The girl clutched the microphone close to her, and boldly said: "I would like to bear my testimony. I know the Church is true."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home